Summary of how the product works:
Reverse osmosis membranes (also known as ultrafiltration) operate by transferring solvent particles from a more concentrated solution to a less concentrated solution through the application of pressure higher than the osmotic pressure on the concentrated solution. This process is achieved using a membrane that retains the solute on one side while allowing the pure solvent to pass through on the other side. This phenomenon is not spontaneous and requires mechanical action to counteract the osmotic pressure effect. CareWater provides Reverse Osmosis membranes:
- These membranes or reverse osmosis filters are the best water filters currently available and outperform other conventional options.
- They are carefully designed, multi-layered membranes made from polymers such as polyamide and cellulose.
- The membranes effectively filter bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Efficient in removing toxic chemical components such as heavy metals and various solid salts.
- Suitable membranes for commercial reverse osmosis systems.
- High-efficiency filtration, removing up to 98% of water pollutants.
- Utilizing high-quality thin composite membrane materials and spiral membrane design, Membrane 300 achieves a filtration rate of up to 98%.
- Effective in removing salts, fluorides, lead, chlorine, pesticides, nitrates, and sulfates.